Maggie recently did her second Blue Sky Tag challenge. Her blog is outstanding and I love seeing new posts of hers appear in my reader. I was one of the first three tagged when I said I was in, so let’s do this.
1. Favorite and least favorite kind of weather?
Whether it’s sunny or rainy, I can’t complain.
2. Movie you watched most recently?
Finally got around to watching Shah Rukh Khan in Raees. The coolest thing in this movie was this car phone!
Where can I buy one? Tell me!
3. Favorite outfit?
A black skirt that I pair with almost everything. 😛
4. Best prank you’ve ever played on someone?
I don’t play pranks.
5. Worst prank someone’s ever played on you?
No one’s ever pranked me.
6. A few of your favorite songs?
Anything that comes out of Michael W. Smith’s mouth, “Heal the World” by Michael Jackson, “Ghost” by Depeche Mode and “I Want to Know What Love Is” the Tom Cruise version. He did an AMAZING job on this classic! I am an 80s baby and I approve of it.
7. Favorite snack food?
8. Favorite quote/Bible verse?
This is taken from Proverbs 18:10
9. Something you love to do?
Chill with the family, write, study the Bible and blog.
10. Favorite celebrities?
You don’t even have to ask. 🙂
11. Two of your favorite blog posts?
I’m not too sure if this question is referring to blogs I follow or my blog, but here’s one which I did recently:
10 fun things about Aladdin
This was fun! 🙂
My questions (I’ll try my utmost best to make them fun!):
1. Have you ever danced in the rain?
2. Do you trust anyone with your life?
3. Your favorite ice cream flavor?
4. Favorite book in the Bible?
5. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go and why?
6. Your all-time favorite book?
7. If you could live/work in any TV home/office, what would it be?
8. Cake or pie?
9. Your favorite day of the week?
10. A product that you love so much that you’d happily be the company’s spokesperson?
11. What would you name your boat if you had one?
I consider this open. If you’re interested in doing this tag, feel free to do so and say that I tagged you. Thank you for reading. 🙂
*** Images via Google Search