Hello, and welcome to another…
April has been a fantastic month! I cannot complain. I’ve been reevaluating all areas of my life and spending more time in nature. I didn’t read as much as I would’ve liked to, but nevertheless, I managed to read a few books.
Anyways, these are the short-term blogging goals I had for this month:
* I actually read 6 classics including “Around the World in 80 Days”. I did not get to read as much as I would’ve liked, but I read a total of 13 books this month for a total of 64 books so far this year.
* Unfortunately, I’m yet to lay the groundwork for Exodus and it’s quite irritating given the time I’ve had. I keep veering off track, but I’ll try to resume Bible studies soon.
* Done! A lot more work to be done, but it’s good to get a head start on things.
This GIF is a mood! I think it’s going to be a new fave!
* Done! Book reviews are becoming a task, so I’ll be attempting to write shorter ones in the near future.
* This was also done. I’m still getting around the new theme, but it’s the one that the Lord led me to, so I’m grateful to have this new theme. The header is a peacock and the background (if you can see it) features dragonflies, two creatures that I currently adore.
* I actually wanted to start the kitchen adventures category, but I ended up with a totally new one: Coffee Shots in which I’ll upload short thoughts, poems, or stories that are coffee-related.
* I did not find the time to do this although I do have one in mind, so I’ll try to look at it soon.
* Actually, I started writing a review for a TV show but abandoned it midway. It’s sitting nicely in drafts.
Although I did not get everything accomplished, I was delighted with all that was done. I pray that you’re doing well by God’s grace and that your May will be spiritually blessed.
God’s peace be with you.