Day 19: What's in your bag
Not much today… My Bible study guide, two notebooks, a pencil case, hand sanitizer, a rag, phone charger, loose writing notes, a snack etc.
Day 20: Five things you're passionate about
* My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He is so selfless and is love. Trying to live for Him has its ups and downs and backslidings, but I keep holding onto Him. ❤
* Writing. I have a love/hate relationship with writing, but at the end of the day, I always crawl back and beg to be taken back like the jealous lover that I am.
* Learning/History. I love discovering new things! Life is a learning process and every day there is a lesson to be taught/learned.
* Books. Reading is important. It helps sharpens your mind and makes you think according to the material that you’re reading. Depending on how much time that I have to read – I try to make time every day – I can read a book in one sitting.
* French culture. Being the Francophile that I am, I am always happy whenever I come across French stuff. The French are very riveting.
Day 21: Someone who inspires you
The one, the only, Jesus Christ. If not for Him, I don’t know where I’ll be finding the strength to sometimes face the day ahead. ❤
Day 22: One thing that you've never done that most people have
Rock climbing! I’ll love to try it one day, though.
Day 23: Most memorable vacation
It was late last year when I went on a mini local trip. *sighs* I have to do that again soon for I love exploring my country. There are so much history and beauty waiting to be uncovered.
Day 24: Goals for next month
The only goal that I have in mind for next month is to catch up on writing the twin series that I’ve neglected to do NaNoWriMo.
*** GIFs/photos via Google Search