Miss Maggie nominated me for the Awesome Blogger Award and who am I to say no? It’s in honor of her birthday and I love her and her blog. Happy early birthday, girl (remember to leave a slice of cake for me)!
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
My answers to the questions that Maggie asked:
1. What impact do you want to have on the world?
I want to be known as a faithful servant of God. I am here to do His work and to help spread the message of His wonderful love.
2. What is your vision for your blog in the next six months? (future posts, design, etc)
I am looking for a new theme, but nothing seems to grab my attention at the moment, so I’ll see if something appeals to me in the next few months. I’m going to continue my daily posting of scriptures, Sabbath topics of a spiritual nature, book reviews incoming and the 365 Days of Writing challenge. And, yeah, there’ll be more of the world’s greatest movie star as I mentioned in my Amazing April post. I’m also working on some fun topics! 🙂
3. Where is somewhere you would love to go?
*sighs* The City of Love.
4. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
People have done a lot of nice things for me, whether it’s lending me an ear, taking me out, or simply just sharing their love.
5. If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?
The return of the true King of Kings! ❤
6. What is a skill you’d like to learn? Why?
Quite a few actually. I used to draw, but I’ve lost interest over the years, so perhaps, drawing so, I can draw my own characters. Oh, and flying! I’ve always wanted my own helicopter for some
7. What are you most grateful for?
The fact that I’m alive and able to breathe. Thanks go to the Most High!
8. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
To accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior before it’s too late.
9. Which activities make you lose track of time?
Reading, blogging, and YouTube (yes, I’m a victim of YouTube… I’m learning French there and it’s been quite helpful!)
10. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
If you’re existing, you’re alive. As for truly living, it’s more than breathing. It’s about breaking comfort zones and being spontaneous with Jesus by your side.
Well, this was fun and I enjoyed the questions! Thanks again, Maggie. Nominees? I consider it open, so have fun!