The wonderful God-fearing Margaret tagged me to do this challenge a while aback and I’m now getting into it. I like breaking rules (oops, did I say that out loud?), therefore I won’t be nominating anyone, but these are the rules:
- No cheating. (It must be your first post. Not your second post, not one you love…first post only.)
- Link back to the person who tagged you (a HUGE thank you to J-Dub )
- Copy and paste your old post into a new post or reblog it. (Either way is fine but NO editing.) ()
Put the hashtag #MyFirstPostRevisited in your title. ()
- Tag five other bloggers to take up this challenge. ()
- Notify your tags in the comment section of their blog (don’t just hope they notice a pingback somewhere in their spam).
- Feel free to cut and paste the badge to use in your post.
- Include the rules in your post. ()
This is late. I have no business opening another blog, but I wanted to do this for me.
Writing is not the only way I can escape into that dimension that borders our reality; it is also my true passion. I can spend hours blissfully lost in cooking up new stories on my PC and the best thing about having this ticket to that dimension is the fact that it’s free and I can return anytime I want.
I have no business opening another blog, seeing that I already have a few blogs.
And now, here’s La Petit Muse.
It’s hard trying to come up with names for a new blog, but I know I wanted the word ‘muse’ to be a part of this one. I know I won’t be updating this blog regularly due to my busy schedule, but I’ll try to keep it running smooth as a…
View original post 556 more words