TWO JULYS BACK:
Hmmm … I think I’ll do my current playlist. I think it’s totally random.
- Besame mucho – Joséphine Baker
- Non, je ne regrette rien – Edith Piaf
- You Showed Me – The Lightning Seed
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Start Me Up – The Rolling Stones
- Don’t Stop – 5 Seconds of Summer
- Rude – Magic
- Get Her Back – Robin Thicke
- Leave Me Alone – Michael Jackson
- Hotel California – The Eagles
- Happens All The Time – Depeche Mode
- Mr. Roboto – Styx
- Lay Your Hands On Me – Thompson Twins
- Luka – Suzanne Vega
Okay, it’s not that random, but it’s highly unorganized!
What is there to talk about? Hmmm… *snaps fingers* ooh, I know!
Some people take the kind time out of their schedule to talk behind your back and say things they couldn’t say to your face because they’re pathetically cowards. They slander your good name and try to lower your reputation to anyone who is willing to lend an ear.
Don’t let these vulgar comments break your spirit. Continue doing good and let it shine through you. Take care of yourself and leave everything else to God for what goes around always comes right back around.